Geoscience Ireland has wide experience in mineral exploration, both within Ireland where Europe’s largest zinc mine is located, and globally, working with companies and funding agencies. We provide a full range of services, from early stage exploration, planning and compliance, to final restoration and after-use, including enhanced residual development value.
Our services include
- Mine resource and ore reserve reporting
- National and regional mineral resources assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Stakeholder and public consultation
- Planning, permitting and compliance
- Geotechnical engineering