Construction of a 45km four lane divided highway
Ibadan Illorin Expressway Section, Ibadan, Nigeria
Ibadan, Oyo State
Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
Services (Technical Disciplines)
- Construction of a 45km four lane divided highway with 9,200m under drains and 4,000m culverts.
- Construction of 4 major grade separated interchanges.
- Construction of 2 pedestrian and 11 vehicular underpasses.
- Construction of 13 River Bridges and 5 Overhead Bridges.
- Construction of toll plaza and reinforced concrete median barriers, concrete box and ring culverts and concrete lined drains.
Project completed and handed over to the client in June 2013
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Brian Drohan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin O’Boyle – email@example.com