UniperEnergy, Digital Transformation Program | TQS Integration
10/2017 – 06/2019
Services (Technical Disciplines)
Consultancy and Engineering:
- Asset Management
- Maintenance strategy
- Digitisation of data
Plant operations data is the foundation of maintenance planning. The collection of accurate data and its validation was extremely difficult.
- High probability of errors when updating data Manually, so automated where possible
- Low frequency of data due to manual effort
- Expensive integrations with different systems
One single connection from OSI PI to the Data Lake allowed us to get all he needed data in an accurate and real time frequency.
- Accurate historical & current data
- Automatic updates & data flow
- Using Asset Framework we can derive exact OH, starts (cold/warm/hot) for all relevant components.
TQS helped provide next generation maintenance planning based on reliable and live data.
- Allowed the implementation and successful use of the MSP tool company wide
Overall the tool reduced the CAPEX spend by 16%
Consultancy and engineering in getting their data systems and data historians connected and running efficiently.
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Rory Sheehan (firstname.lastname@example.org)