Geoscience Ireland The business cluster connecting Irish experts to commercial projects and project partners in over 70 countries.
GI fosters industry development through collaborative effort, thought leadership, industry-specific initiatives and national branding. It is supported in its ambitions by Geological Survey Ireland and Enterprise Ireland.
How we help
We will engage with you to discuss your overseas strategy and ambitions. We will work you, and in collaboration with Geoscience Ireland companies and stakeholders, to:
- Identify commercial tenders and project pipelines in your target market(s).
- Identify market access opportunities.
- Provide industry introductions by leveraging GI’s global networks.
- Work in collaboration with state agencies and intermediaries to facilitate Market Study Visits, Trade Missions and participate at industry-specific conferences and events in your target markets.
- Market and brand your company in commercial publications and at events.
- Deliver member workshops focused on business development, tender training, and presentations on new markets including access to international financial institutions.
- Access to research, development and innovation agencies and institutions.
- Keep you up to date with the latest developments in your geoscience-related sector:
- Mining and quarrying
- Civil engineering and economic infrastructure
- Environmental surveying and engineering
Our Corporate Partners
Geoscience Ireland corporate partners, Chambers of Commerce and Business Networks.