Geotechnical Investigation to ascertain ground conditions for design of new Tidal Barrier.
Port of Boston, Boston, Lincolnshire
Boston Port/Environmental Agency, UK
Services (Technical Disciplines)
Environmental Management/Flood Defence
Geotechnical Investigation to ascertain ground conditions for design of new Tidal Barrier across River Witham.
Completion of Ground Investigation works over water including the following:
- Co-ordinate Works with Jack-Up Barge Supplier
- Liaise with Port Authorities to schedule works
- GeoboreS Soil and Rock Rotary Core Boreholes to 60m b.b.l.
- Cable Percussive Boreholes
- Window Sampling
- Pressuremeter Tests
- In-Situ Testing and Sampling
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Declan Joyce – email@example.com
Ronan Killeen – firstname.lastname@example.org