This project provides for the upgrading and expansion of the water supply system serving the town of Morogoro.
Morogoro Water Supply Scheme
Millennium Challenge Account – Tanzania
Services (Technical Disciplines)
Construction Supervision, Commissioning, Environmental Monitoring
This project provides for the upgrading and expansion of the water supply system serving the town of Morogoro, under eight separate work packages.
- Upgrading and Expansion of the Mafiga Water Treatment Plant from 19 MLD to 27 MLD;
- Upgrading and Expansion of the Mafiga High Lift Pumping Station;
- Upgrading of Rising Main from Mafiga Plant, together with the provision of a new 500mm Water Transmission Pipeline;
- Upgrading and rehabilitation of Tumbaku Reservoir;
- Replacement of Intake and Treatment Plant at Mambogo with new plant of capacity 6,000 m³/day;
- Provision of new Reservoir (450m³) at Mambogo;
- Upgrading and Rehabilitation of Reservoirs at Boma Road and at Bahati.
Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd. were responsible for reviewing the Contract Documents and for supervising the construction work including Environmental Monitoring. The Conditions of Contract were the FIDIC Red Book Conditions. This project was funded by the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Review of Contract Documents, Bill of Quantities, Cost Estimation
- Revisions to Detailed Design of Pipelines and Water Treatment Plants
- Construction Supervision (FIDIC Red Book)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Cost Monitoring
- Claims Management
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Richard Crowe – email@example.com