Mtwara Corridor (139km), Tanzania
Design Review, Management and Supervision of Upgrading of Mtwara Corridor (139km), Tanzania.
Design Review and Supervision of Upgrading of Mtwara Corridor (139km)
Millennium Challenge Account – Tanzania (MCA-T)
Services (Technical Disciplines)
Construction supervision and management
The project provided for the review, management and supervision of the upgrade works of the Mtwara Corridor. Divided into two Lots, the following project objectives were identified;
- Consultancy services on behalf of Client (MCA-T) for the supervision of construction works for Lot N. 1 A302 Songea – Namtumbo Road (61km) and,
- Similarly for Lot No.2 A402 Peramiho Junction – Mbinga Road (78km).
On this project, Nicholas O’Dwyer reported to TANROADS (MCA-T representative). Lots No. 1 and No. 2 contracts administered and supervised under FIDIC Red Book (1999) Conditions of Contract and Standard MCC bidding documents. .
- Design review
- Tender assistance inclusing evaluation
- Construction supervision as ‘The Engineer’ under FIDIC Conditions of Contract
- Services during the defects liability periode
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Richard Crowe – email@example.com