South African Biodiversity Institute GIS Tool
Biodiversity GIS Design and Re-development
South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI)
Services (Technical Disciplines)
- Technical design and development of a technology platform
- Project management
- Infrastructure setup and configuration
- Data migration
Compass Informatics was appointed by SANBI to design and re-develop BGIS (SANBI Biodiversity GIS). BGIS is a portal which serves an important role in sharing biodiversity information and spatial data across multiple stakeholders within South Africa.
Compass’ role in this project includes;
- System design, development and maintenance
- Ensuring accessibility of portal and map views from mobile devices
- Availability of system logging, reporting and analytical functions.
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Gearoid O’Riain – email@example.com