Supervision of 3 IPA Contracts over a 52-month contract period, involving rehabilitation, upgrading and extension of the sewer network and pumping stations in 3 coastal towns in Albania.
Supervision of Construction of Sewerage Systems in Golem, Durres and Lezha
Golem, Durres and Lezha
EU Delegation to Albania
Project management including design, technical & financial management and construction supervision
Services (Technical Disciplines)
Supervision of 3 IPA Contracts over a 52-month contract period, involving rehabilitation, upgrading
and extension of the sewer network and pumping stations in 3 coastal towns in Albania.
- Lot 1 – Sewerage Systems in Perroi i Agait – Golem and Discharge to the Kavaja Waste Water Treatment plant (WWTP);
- Lot 2 – Perroi i Agait – Ura e Dajlanit (Durres) Sewerage Collection System and Discharge to Durres WWTP;
- Lot 3 – Discharge of Lezhe and Shengjin Sewerage Systems to Lezhe WWTP & 5km RM Outfall
The Works Contracts are being implemented under the General Conditions for Works Contracts
Financed by the European Development Fund (EDF) or the European Union. The project involves:
- Supervision of the construction of approx. 20km of rising main of varying diameters between 400mm and 800mm;
- Supervision of the construction of approx. 14km of gravity mains of varying diameters between 500mm and 710mm & approx. 4km of 315 mm diameter secondary network including house connections;
- Supervision of the construction or rehabilitation of 18 No. pumping stations including all M&E and SCADA works;
- Quality control of all of the Contractor’s operations;
- Measurement of the completed works and preparation of Interim Payment Certificates to the Contractors;
- Liaison with and reporting to the Client (European Union Delegation), Beneficiary (Ministry for Transport, Water and Sewage (GDWSS)), and water companies (UK Durres, UK Kavaja and UK Golem).
Collection of wastewater for delivery to WWTP’s eliminating pollution to the Adriatic Sea and compliance with the EU Urban Wastewater Directive.
Technical Assistance & Supervision.
Geoscience Ireland Contact
Anne Marie Conibear – email@example.com