Engineers Ireland has announced its shortlists for the 2017 Awards including the Geoscience Ireland Award.
The Geoscience Ireland Award, now in its third year, has shortlisted two projects:
- Duke’s Road CSOmaterial re-use strategy by Cleantech Group, and
- UMASW by APEX Geoservices Ltd and School of Civil Engineering, University College Dublin
Geoscience Ireland member companies which have submitted to other categories include:
- Engineering Project of the Year: Sport Ireland National Indoor Arena by TOBIN Consulting Engineers (public vote)
- Heritage and Conservation Award: Henrietta Street – The Tenement Museum Dublin by ARUP (Ireland) and Shaffrey Architects
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Employer of the Year Award: Gavin & Doherty Geosolutions (GDG)
The winner will be announced on Friday, 10th November, and the full list of categories and finalists can be found here.