Engineers Ireland 2017: Geoscience Ireland Award
Engineers Ireland has announced its shortlists for the 2017 Awards including the Geoscience Ireland Award.
The Geoscience Ireland Award, now in its third year, has shortlisted two projects:
- Duke’s Road CSOmaterial re-use strategy by Cleantech Group, and
- UMASW by APEX Geoservices Ltd and School of Civil Engineering, University College Dublin
Geoscience Ireland member companies which have submitted to other categories include:
- Engineering Project of the Year: Sport Ireland National Indoor Arena by TOBIN Consulting Engineers (public vote)
- Heritage and Conservation Award: Henrietta Street – The Tenement Museum Dublin by ARUP (Ireland) and Shaffrey Architects
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Employer of the Year Award: Gavin & Doherty Geosolutions (GDG)
The winner will be announced on Friday, 10th November, and the full list of categories and finalists can be found here.