Engineers Ireland Awards 2019
Engineers Ireland has announced its shortlists for the 2019 Awards including the Geoscience Ireland Award.
The Geoscience Ireland Award, now in its fifth year, has shortlisted five projects:
- Improving drought resilience of Irish Water Groundwater Supplies in the South West by Arup
- Lidl Regional Distribution Centre, Newbridge – Enabling Works Contract (Ground Improvement) by AGL Consulting, John Paul Construction and Newton Ground Engineering
- GFG Alliance, Overburden Beneficiation Plant SIMEC Mining by CDE Meta
- Landslide Hazard and Risk Mapping in Guatemala City by Gavin & Doherty Geosolutions
- Concrete End of Waste by Golder
GI member company Arup is also short listed for a number of awards including Engineering Project of the Year; You can vote in this category in the following link
The winner will be announced on Friday, 15 November, and the full list of categories and finalists can be found here.